9 May 2019
The northern Australia forestry and forestry products situational analysis project team will be hosting four free consultation forums next month in the following locations:
- 11 June Cairns
- 12 June Nhulunbuy
- 13 June Darwin
- 10 July Karratha
The forums are part of the CRCNA’s strategic project with Timber Queensland to:
- Identify and explore the growth potential of the forestry and forest products industry in northern Australia.
- Seek input from industry stakeholders on initial findings of a literature review.
- Develop longer term relationships with key industry and community representatives to seek further input on the final report and future actions for policy, R & D and investment decisions.
Forums are open to anyone engaged in or wanting to be engaged in the forestry and forest products industry, but specifically:
- forest owners and managers
- harvesting contractors
- Land Councils
- Associations and peak industry bodies
- Government representatives
To register to attend these free forums, please click on the relevant button below and include your name and contact information in the subsequent email:
07 3358 7900