The CRCNA welcomes all parties with an interest in developing Northern Australia to become a member.
Membership is a nominal fee of $100 (GST exclusive) per annum.
CRCNA Members include but are not limited to:
- Small to medium size enterprises
- Corporate entities
- Industry bodies
- Community groups
- Research organisations
- All northern jurisdictions
- Development authorities
- International partners.
The CRCNA membership structure ensures any entity, be it an individual, company, research organization or Government is an equal. A member of the CRCNA will:
- Receive all information regarding the CRCNA and our funding calls
- Be eligible to receive funding from the CRCNA for approved projects
- Have their capabilities registered with the CRCNA for consideration when projects are under development
- Be able to nominate for the CRCNA Board
- Be invited to attend the CRCNA AGM and other events that may be held
- Be able to vote at the CRCNA AGM.