Closing date: 5pm (AEST) Friday, 27 April 2018
Location: Townsville QLD
Under the general direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the project officer will assist with the application process, ongoing monitoring and delivery of industry-led research collaborations to develop new technologies, products and services which address industry issues in Northern Australia.
The project officer will assist the CEO and state based project managers to achieve their roles. The project officer will also:
- Provide project management and coordination
- Liaison and support for the members and potential members of the CRCNA
- Provide guidance to and assistance with the management of the CRCNA’s Research Advisory Committees
- Provide guidance to and assistance with the management of associated research contracts
- Provide direct technical support for the Chief Executive Officer and the wider CRCNA staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Brokering relationships between industry, communities, research organisations, all northern jurisdictions and international partners to form collaborative industry-led RD&E ventures that align with the CRCNA’s strategic investment plan.
- Encouraging researchers to produce high quality, peer reviewed research products that are accessible and suited to the needs of policy makers, managers, industry and the community.
- Ensuring that research providers plan and deliver realistic and useful research outputs within set timeframes and budgetary requirements.
- Contract management and reporting.